1) Heat some coconut oil in a bowl just above room temperature
2) Soak your dry hair with this warm coconut oil before going to bed and massage thoroughly.
3) Let the coconut oil coat every single strand from the root to the tip.
4) Comb through your hair so that the oil gets distributed evenly and braid it loosely. Use a towel or old pillow case to wrap your head and avoid getting the oil all over your bedding.
5) In the morning, with a mild shampoo, wash your hair twice with lukewarm water to remove the trace of oil and reveal smooth, shiny locks.
Look your best all day… every day!
Emily Marshall, President and Licensed Cosmetologist
Northwest Dermacolor Center