A study by the UCLA School of Public Health tracked 7000 men and women for more than 30 years. Those who had poor health habits doubled their risk of dying early, and increased their chances of suffering from disabilities later in life.
So what is the key to adding years to your life?
They are surprisingly simple. Practice these seven good health habits to increase your chances for a long and healthy life.
1. Eat a nourishing breakfast every day.
2. Don’t snack between meals.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Sleep 7 to 8 hours every night.
5. Maintain a proper weight and eat a healthy diet.
6. Don’t smoke.
7. Avoid excessive alcohol consumption.
Need help with your skin care? Contact us today! We’d love to share our techniques with you through a complimentary consultation.
Look your best all day… every day!
Emily Marshall, President and Licensed Cosmetologist
Northwest Dermacolor Center