Professional SpeakingIf you would like to schedule Emily to speak, please contact us at (281) 812-6145.
Emily Marshall, Professional Speaker
Emily Marshall is a popular professional speaker, licensed cosmetologist, and the owner of Northwest Dermacolor Center in Kingwood, Texas. She is frequently interviewed as an expert by reporters and has been featured many times on Fox News speaking about various skin care topics, professional makeup and permanent makeup. Often invited to be the keynote speaker for programs across the country, Emily also offers interesting topics of interest through the Lifelong Learning Center affiliated with the Lone Star College in Kingwood, Texas. She has a proven history of success and draws patients from all across the country.
Emily is an active member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, the American Society of Aesthetic Medicine, the Dermatology Nurses Association, and is certified through OSHA in Bloodborne Pathogens and Wound Care.
Speaking topics vary and can be designed to meet your group’s interest and time frame.
Many topics offer Power Point presentation and hand outs.
Most popular topics include:
- Permanent Makeup – Fad or Future
- What’s in That Jar? – understanding products we buy
- Sun Block/ Sunscreen – what’s the difference
- Skin Cancer Awareness (handouts available)
- Understanding Colors The 4 D’s of Business (building and maintaining a business)
- When Opportunity Doesn’t Knock
- Pharmaceutical, Cosmoceutical and Over the Counter (OTC)